Thunderbirds are Go!

Apologies for not having updated this blog as much lately, but I've been actively working on building the photography business. For details on that, please click over to the facebook page and click LIKE--TwistedZenPhotography

As you may or may not know, this is the 3rd year now that I've gone to the Cleveland National AirShow. I used to go to airshows all the time as a kid, but have recently picked that passion back up. 

All shots were done on a Nikon D50 using a 70-300mm /5.6 lens that I borrowed from my good friend and mentor Jerry over at JKuamooPhotography. Check out his work, I've learned a lot from him and he's taken me under his wing as I've worked on growing my photography skills/passion (and business).


The shots below are of the US Air Force Thunderbirds demonstration team. 
They were taken at the 2011 Cleveland National Air Show.

Enjoy!-Todd




All images are Copyright ©2011 Todd Skaggs/TwistedZen Photography 
All rights reserved.










Comments