Columbus Skyline

Yesterday I was asked to shoot photos for a CD Listening Party for the FlyMental Family of artists. The shoot was at the River Club Restaurant which, in my humble opinion has one of the most amazing views of the Columbus Skyline that I've ever seen. I had a hard time focusing on shooting the party because the skyline was so amazing.

I managed to get in quite a few shots, though (many of which can be found here).

Here's a couple of my faves:



As the evening wore on, the moon decided to peek in, literally, like an eyeball over the city.



I'll try to get more shots up this weekend. There's a couple that I think might even be good enough for stock photo kinda shots.

If I don't talk to you before hand- have a great weekend (I'll be busy shooting something I'm sure! :-)

-A.T.

Comments

  1. Those photos are sweet! I'll have to check FB where I'm assuming the rel party photos will be.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment