Fall Shots

I had every intention of getting up early Saturday morning, going out and watching the sun rise over Hoover Dam, get some shots and call it a happy fall photography weekend. 

For whatever reason, that didn't happen. So I shift the plan to Sunday. The sunrise portion of the plan didn't happen, but by 9 O'clock or so, I was over at Hoover, camera in hand.

The Photos from the shoot are up on my Facebook Page-click HERE to see them.

I parked where I normally park and decided to walk on what I thought was the nature trail. Turns out I was actually on the course of the Hoover Disc Golf Course. It was VERY serene and peaceful (and may prompt me to take up that particular sport in the spring-we'll see).

I got some good pictures. The shots up on Facebook are the unedited JPEGs. I shot RAW+JPEG, so I may get some better images once I get in and play with the lighting.  If I get to those soon (I've still got Wedding Photos to go through), I'll post the edits here.

Meantime, enjoy!

-AT

Comments