Randomness and Blessings

Thanks go out to Jerry for the new (to me) lens. The one that I got with the camera had plastic threading and one of the threads tore. It still locked in, but it wasn’t firm, and I think more dust got in than I bargained for.

But Jerry saved the day. He had a (really nice, imho) lens that he wasn’t really using. And now I have an awesome lens for the state fair shoot in Indianapolis this weekend.

And to celebrate, I took some really random shots.

This is the view from my desk if I turn around.

DSC_1790 

And this next set of shots is from me sitting in my car at lunch. You can’t tell that it’s climbing, but the temp gauge on the dash shot right up to H. That’s bad. Car’s in the shop as you’re reading this (unless you’re reading this past Monday, and then I really hope to have it home by then).

DSC_1791

This was taken from my window.

DSC_1792 

Another window shot.

DSC_1793

I think that reflections, clouds, and sunsets are my big three photo obsessions at present. 

DSC_1795 

Don’t worry-I wasn’t driving when I snapped this one.

 

DSC_1797

But I was for this one. No, just kidding.

DSC_1798 

And this is what my desk looks like right before bed. Which I’m heading to now. DSC_1800

Have a great weekend! I hope to have Indiana pix up from this weekend (not sure what shots I’ll get or when they’ll get posted).

-ATS

Comments