Yes, Sheila There Really IS Another Cloud Pic

DSC_1258_edited

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

So, as some of you know, I’ve been carrying the Nikon just about everywhere. I spent the first week or two apologizing for it (for some reason). But lately I’ve gotten some good shots (in my opinion). And I’ve spent a LOT less time saying ‘damn, I wish I had my camera to get THAT shot.’  And if that bugs you…sorry. Sorry that it bugs you.

Back to the story of this cloud (if you came here via FB-Hello!)

Anyway,I’m coming out of church today and loading up the car and I stop and see this pic. I reach in and grab the camera. As I get done taking the pic, I hear Sheila shouting at me from across the parking lot ‘No, Todd. You have enough!’ If my mom and wife were around I’d swear it was the pre-cursor to an intervention. Lucky me, she was just kidding (so the Cloud coffee table book is still a go!).

The good news out of it was I got invited to lunch and my bro and his family was there (so that was very cool).

There’s only one cloud in this set (but I’m sure they’ll be more later this week).

 

Enjoy!

 

-ATS

Comments