Monday Funday Clouds

So, I’m driving home, and of course I’m instantly struck by the awesome cloud cover. And since it seems I’m taking that camera everywhere these days, I thought it would be perfect to take shots. But I was going to wait. I was supposed to go up to Dan’s this evening to help him with some Vegas Video issues he was having. I knew Dan had a huge field with a great tree line and I was going to see if I could get some sunset shots up there.

So, as we’ve established-I’m driving home and I see the clouds over the Vineyard. I knew that I could get some good shots there (based on shots I got during Tommy’s soccer season). So, I stopped in to a church (I passed along the way).

And I took some shots.

And I’m glad I did. The cloud cover was so thick by the time I got to Dan’s it was one big blanket of grey and there was no definition to speak of, and sunset shots would have been a bust.  And today was too perfect of a cloud shooting day to not have ANY shots. So, these 11 will have to do.

 

peace out.

 

-ATS

Comments