Inaugural Post

Here's the first post in my second attempt at a photo-centric blog. I figure with the recent acquisition of a Nikon D50 Digital SLR, I should give it another shot considering I've shot more in the past 2 weeks than probably the past 3 months.

Unless otherwise noted, shots were taken with the Nikon D50 and may (or may not) have been tweaked with Lightbox Free Editor.


These pix were taken at the 94th Aerosquadron Restaurant by Port Columbus.

This shot was originally blue, but I wanted it to look 'old-timey' and like it would have been something found in my grandfather's footlocker.



Another shot where the hue was adjusted with Lightbox. I went for a 'sky on fire' kind of thing.


This was a close up of an arrangement that they had. I didn't tweak this other than to do an 'auto-color' enhancement.


And there you have the first shots. In the coming days, I'll be posting more.

Comments

  1. Those photos are sweet yo. All of 'em! Nice work. I've been noticing that you've been practicing your focus points n stuff (this is coming from someoen who doesn't know all the lingo). Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Darrin-yeah....with a better camera, those kinds of techniques (focal point, focal length) are easier to work with.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment