Another Perfect Cloud Day

The recent object of my current photObsession would appear to again be clouds.

DSC_0477

I was shopping at BigLots on the way home (because $15/year for seat covers is cheaper than reupholstering 13yr old car seats) and these lovelies caught my eye.

 DSC_0478_edited

DSC_0479_edited

(This space intentionally left blank)

DSC_0480_edited

I’m sure I’ll get sick of clouds someday (but probably not before you get sick of looking at my photos of them). There’s just something so…I dunno…mysterious and regal about them.

 

DSC_0481_edited

I used to think when I could see the sunbeams break through the under-side of clouds that it was an escalator for souls to go to heaven. And by ‘used to think’, I mean ‘I still think that every time I see it’

DSC_0482_edited

I know if clouds always used to be this awesome, or hold such fascination.

DSC_0483_edited

Or if I’m just spending more time looking up these days. I’m gonna guess that’s it.

 

 

Peace

 

-ATS

Comments