Layin’ Brick

Our neighbors ripped out their deck and went with a brick patio. They asked me to take a few shots for them for some relatives who may not be able to make the trip to see it in person.

These are those shots. The first few are with flash (I know…what was I thinking?)

DSC_2319 DSC_2320 

The sun had pretty much just set and the sky was that awesome magical color. Can I just say I LOVE that color of the sky just after the sun has dropped below the horizon? I can? Good, cuz I do.

DSC_2322  DSC_2324

This next group starts the shots taken without the flash. I really like the glow that the lamps give off this way. And you get a truer sense of the color of the brick. 

DSC_2326 DSC_2327   DSC_2330 DSC_2331

These next too (especially the last) are probably my favorite of the set. I would guess it has something to do with all of the geometry going on in the shots.  DSC_2333 DSC_2334I think there’ll be a few parties out on that patio during what’s left of the summer-woohoo!

-ATS

Comments